Preview: Merry ChristmasDecember 25, 2010
My husband loves his new bedside table! I like mine, too. I still can’t quite believe that I built them. I’m looking forward to 2011 so I can tackle more projects and see what else I can do.
– Making one trip to the hardware store before the beginning of a building project may not be the best idea. I wasted money on supplies I didn’t need and made mistakes because I didn’t make time to buy the right stuff toward the end.
– Having the right supplies and tools on hand makes for a smoother project.
– Take the time to get it right. Measure and measure again, read equipment manuals, don’t cut corners.
– Don’t be afraid to take (or leave) the advice of others.
– Helpful people are awesome.
– Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t give up. The breakthrough moment will come and things will never be as bleak again.
Merry Christmas everyone!