Project 5: Cutting and more cuttingFebruary 3, 2011
Yesterday I finally bought a cutting mat in preparation for cutting out a million little pieces for the Moravian Star project. Ok, it wasn’t an actual million. I needed 18 of the 4-sided pieces and 8 of the 3-sided pieces. About halfway through cutting them out I realized that if I scored along the fold lines the folding portion would go much faster and easier, so I did that too. The exacto knife, my new cutting mat, and the lovely sunshine were my best friends.
Last night I cut out the center portion and glued it together. Today I’ll finish gluing everything and will hopefully have a finished star to show off tomorrow!